Friday, December 16, 2011

Finally..

I keep wondering why my Incix Blog seems to protesting and mogok with me this few days. Rupanya he's demanding for me to change to this new blogger layout lah.. *haihhhhh* The old one doesn't seems to perform in it's best so I decided on trying to change to the new layout and surprisingly it operates like usual.. Is this what we call as *heemmmm..kejap..I forgot the term la..Baru belajar semalam* hahahahaha... haaaa.. Found it.. Parallel web development? Heheheheh.. *konon2 pandai kejap* It's ok lah..Since, I had choose to use the new blogger layout then I need sometimes to learn and explore the button postion and everything..This will just be a quick update since I'm not posting anything this few days kan... So here it. The first entry after changing the blogger layout..Hahahaha...Greating you guys a nice day ahead and do take care of yourself keyh love! :)


-aten-

No comments:

Post a Comment