Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sahabat terbaik saya!

Semalam. after habis Ombak Rindu. Me and this two little monster jalan-jalan kat 1b sambil cuci2 mata. :P I dont know why. Dengan mereka berdua. I'm free to say anything. I'm free to tell everything. So do them. Eventhough there is still sometimes ada benda2 peribadi yang kami simpan sendiri2. tp kadang bila dah lama2 semua terlepas jugak. After some session with them. I feel free. kosong. ringan! Hehehe..

They two were like a true friend that I had have for years. Even kami baru berkawan 3 tahun *approximately* hehehehe... You both should know urself. No need fer me to mentioned it out kan? U guys know urself better then the others. Because in my life. U guys were currently ranked at one of the most highest place. *under my family and siblings* Even if one day aku ade bf pun. I'll make sure bf aku tuh ranking dia bawah korg 2 tau! Sayang korang ketat2..

*nape lah petang ney aku layan jiwaaa neyhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment