Friday, December 2, 2011

Ombak Rindu!

Herggghhhh!!! Seriously. Sape yang belum pergi tengok? GO3..! G tengok cepat..!!! Heheheheh... Seriously.. Sangat best. and for me who had been waiting for this movie since last year lagi. I think it's worth it.! :P

Harriz I'm falling for you! Omaihhh!!

He was so cool. But I do cry for certain moment during the movies. Especially when tengok air mata sorang laki jatuh sebab perempuan yang dia sayang. Erghhh. *touched* Seriously. I wonder of there is a real man like him in our reality. If does. Then his future 'Izzah' were so lucky! Huhuhuhu...

Kalau before this every single boy is dreaming og becoming Kasyah *LBS.. Then after this I bet Harriz will take over that place.. demiit menn! Ney nak cari bf neyh... *tak memasall..* hahahah... Betul2.. After this all girls will wishing for a man like Harriz for their future hubby... *wink2* This facts were strongly supports by my two laling who went for the movie with me today! Seriously. Kami ber3 do cry okeh! *sobbing* hahahaha

Takpe lah. Janji cerita dia best. Jalan cerita maybe a lil bit boring. Tapi diterima because if we were expected the story to be told precisely as the novel. Then it will took one whole day lah! Hahah..sempat beku dalam panggung wayang tu nanti! Hehehehehe..

Sape2 yang belum p tengok...go3.. strongly suggested for the followers of this novel. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment