Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Alhamdulillah. I'm still granted with the chances to live on. First thing I do today once I open my eyes .. Put my hand on my chest.. Counting my heartbeat. Feel the warmth of my blankies and inhale some fresh air.. Alhamdulillah Ya ALLAH. You still give this opportunity to live on..

This is my first entry for 2012. As everyone else, I' wishing for a better year then before. And one of my life most important event will be happening by the end of this year insyaALLAH. I'm going to be graduated soon. Still have one more semester to go with and I'll sure give my all out for this final year. May the three years effort paid-off. Final for this semester will be in the day after yesterday. But my preparation were still like 50-50.. Huhuhuhu.. Mane tidak. I've been busy with FYP presentation and settle all the reuirement for my practical and all that had take half of our study weeks.

*its my fault jugak kot suka study last minute* HUhuhu... I admit that..Tapi still I'm trying my best to study and stuffed everything inside my mind. Hopefully this effort akan membuahkan hasillah. HUhuhuhu..Dah lah this is the first time during my study week that I kene fever, flu and everything.. Manelah tak terasa study week cepat berlalu kan... HUhuhuhuhu...

Hmmmmmm.. *tukar topik* All this while, 1 January had make me become moody dan sedihh. But last night everything change!! Heheheheh... I think I've found someone that can truly accept me for who I am. Dia berjaya membuat kan saya lupa pada luka 1 January. Tapi setakat mana hubungan ney. Biarlah masa yang menentukan. Even with all those sweets thing he do. I still couldn't say that he is the one for me. Sebab itu semua urusan DIA.. Kami berserah pada DIA.. :)

That's all for now. I'm going to start this year with joy and happiness insyaALLAH. Pray for me hearts.! And for you Incik F, let the time decide our future. In the mean time, let's get to know each other first. <3...

No comments:

Post a Comment