Sunday, December 25, 2011

And here another one. :)

To my dearest friend. :) I'm writing this out just for you. I know this might change your mood. But still I wanna tell you this. As this might be the only chance I have to tell you this. Again, I decide on writing down all the things that I wanna say. Because this is the best way I think I have to express my feelings. I don't have the strength to speak things out. So I decided to write.

To the friend that is always humble and caring.
She who always so cheerful and happy.
To a distance that I become jealous for her happiness.
She who live her life to the fullest.
Know how to cheerish every single moment of her life.
She who never dissapoint me.
She who always try to be there when I need someone.
She who complete my inner circle of friendship.
And she who never failed to make me laugh out loud. :)

Every single things that happen. Every single moment that we had been through together, I hope, I pray, will remain as the best memories that we have in our lives. In the future, we might meet up with new people, getting to know new friend. But deep inside, I'm praying that this friendship will remain as the best that we ever had. Let the memory remain until the very end of our last breath!

I dedicated this entry specially for you my darling friend. You know me better then the other. Because it's you the one that I turned into if I wanna share something and tell something. I love to hear all of your mumbling and nagging. Yes. Never getting tired of it. Although sometime it might sound a litlle bit harshed. But I know it's just that you don't want to see me being toyed over and over again. I accept every single words with my open heart. I know sometimes my stupidity were obvious. Right? Hahahaha. I'm totally laughable.
  
But seriously, having you as one of my friend were one of ALLAH blessed for me. I feel glad knowing that everytime I encounter a situation, there will always be you to help me sort it out. Or at least stand by my side, support my every single decision, giving out advice although sometime I just ignore it. *I'm sorry* Huhuhuhuhuhuhu.. This is all I wanna said.And again, Thanks for being sucha good friend. One that will always remain as the best in my life. You and Ziqa. Yes. You guys were ALLAH's blessed for me. Thanks again and again.

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment