Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Mummy

I'm in the middle of studying and later decide on taking a break and havva quick update for my Incik Blog. I decide on writing about mummy since yesterday was her birthday.. *sorry mum for the late update. Your daughter here were truly busy!* Ahahkkk!! But I do wish her through a phone call as early as 6am yesterday morning.. Hehehehe..

Dear mom,
Happy birthday and I pray that you were always in the best state of health. I pray for our happiness day and night. As the most stubborn daughter of yours, I might have hurt you a lots. Kan ma? And I'm sorry for all the immature things I had done before. But just to let you know, after this, I'm not going to be the same person anymore. Yes. I've grown up. I've become mature enough and I'll try my best for not hurting you anymore. I don't want to see those tears running down your cheek anymore. And if possible, I don't wanna see you cry anymore. Not now, not in the future. What I hope to see everyday after this is the warmth smiling face of you. I really miss you mom.

:')

Dear lovely mummy,
Did you know that how afraid I am if I ever make you cry or when you suddenly turn silent during our conversation. I really wish I could turn back to all those time and repair everything back. But as we all know, that is so impossible. Kan ma? So what I have now is the future. And I'll try my best for not hurting you anymore.. I love you mom. And no one will ever can replace you in my heart, my life.

Dear the greatest mom on earth,
Here once again I wanna wish you a warm wishes of happy birthday. May ALLAH blessed you with barakah and rahmat.. May HE also blessed you with a good health and May you live long life. Love you mummy. Now, and forever.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment