Friday, June 17, 2011

.:ShiRt.PoLo.BorinGneSs:.

Hahahaha.. Sadis kan? Baru je sebulan cuty. Da berasap bontot! I am not the kind yg duk diam kat umah, jaga kecantikan.. NO!! I am absolutefuckingly not like that! :) I am more active, extreme and lasak girl la! haha. Kalau in 1 day to, tak start moto tak jln2 mmg tak sah! heheh.. So when I just sit back and do nothing. Saya mula bosan!! Huhuhu..

Boringnessss.. *ade ke words tu dlm dictionary?* hehehe.. ta kesah la! Somehow, rase boring tu kadang2 faded when I saw my mum face! Oh my! 4 months at home doing nothing. It feels like heaven! *jangan gemok dah la!* hahaha.. I am totally free. Eating. Playing. Reading. And gossiping with my mummy syg. :) banyak tau topik yang kitorg bleh borak2!

Most of the time, I with her, shopping, eating, sleeping. Can't imagine how I am going to be for the next sem lah! Will alwasy hunger for mummy la kot! Hhuhuhuhu... Since I am the only child now kat umah kan.. Sebab:.

1. Abg is on the sea. Sailing. Working.

2. Kakak is at UTM Skudai. Studying for her short sem.

3. And adk because she is in diploma, dia tak dpt de 4 days sem breaks.

Pity her.

But mcm2 mane pun.. Kdg-kdg I hanging out with my friend. Lepak-lepak, teaching sekejap aritu, then makan-makan. There is this on friend of mine yang selalu jugak ajak I pegi tengok POLO..*masuk cite kedua da!* You guys know what POLO is?

It was some kind of stick game. *alaa..macam hoki tuu* But what makes is soo extraordinary is that it is actually horse riding hoki! hehehe. If i am not mistaken, each team will going to have five members on the field. They will try hard to knock the ball and at the same time balancing their body on the horse to shot the ball at the goal.

Mula2 memang la pening. But after some study I kinda start to understand the game. I think it can be said that this game is the root for the development of the POLO-RALPH LAUREN brand. *yekeeee??* but they do have some connection la!

The most exciting thing of all is that. I got one Original Polo-Ralph Lauren shirt! It is actually a colar-tee with a very light chocolate colour. I were it once! But it kind of menegelebeh lahh! *means it is large*.. tp still the material were so fine. I love it. Since it is a present from my aunt! :) cute tau! But unisex kan..tp I nak jugak!1

hehhe..k la guys,, I rase this is it for now k. Later if ade ape2 news will write sammor..!

No comments:

Post a Comment