Tuesday, June 7, 2011

.:frieNdS:.

do u guys realized? friend and enemies were somehow alike! hahahaha.. No la..saje je nak buat opening yang grand! haha... Mesty in ur mind:"

1. Haaaaaa..ade la tuh gaduh ngan sesape tuh..

2. Ape g yang dia tak pueh aty ngn kwn2 dia tah..

Banyak lagi la! hehe..tp the title and the first opening sentences to xde nak marah2 oo gaduh2 ngan sape-sape pun.. Just wanna give out some though.. :D *enjoy!*

1. In my life, who ever that come into my life, even once, they were my friend.. I call everyone around me as my fren, without they realized. I already feel that they are my best fren. Like fren that I had known for years. Pelikkan? tp.. the fact is, how many of them will call me as a fren plak? or maybe those that i think as a besfren, do they think the same about me?

2. I am being nice with others. Once they are my friends. I will help them. Anything that I can.. to the limit there is once, my mum said that for me, frenship is more valuable then my own family. No. What I give to my fren, I gave it more to my family. But still was there any real friend that can do the same. Maybe ade some la..

No comments:

Post a Comment