Saturday, June 18, 2011

.:HapPy.BirTHdAy:.

Today I am going to write out 3 entry sekaligus. Tapi the 0ther two akan menyusul sat g la.. because I am rushing la now.. Why am I rushing? It will be told in my next entry la ok..

But no..I wanna wish my cute, adorable and comel kakak her birthday first! As or me, my ohter siblings meant the world to me. And as for her, it is still the same,!

Happy birthday kak Echa! you know kan that I love you in every way you are. *you know that kan??* I am prying for you kak. For your good health, for you happines.. Now and in the future. InsyaALLAH.. :) Semoga kehidupan akak sentiasa dlm redha ALLAH.. :)

Akk igt lag mase Eqa staying at your house almost every end of the year? Staying ngan akk, ngan arwah mama, it means a lot for me. Always missing those moment. When you take me jalan-jalan, when wew go shopping. Akk still remember. kan? :)

And know, as you is already working, and me studying sooo farrr away, it is almost impossible for us to do all that thing together lagi kan.. But i have faith in my heart. That we can always make up sumthing and have fun togetther! Cant wait nak tgu untuk end of Jun ney! :)

Love you kak! :) Luck n barakah in every single step yuo tak! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment