Wednesday, June 15, 2011

.:Kmc.anD.JaLaN2:.


hye guyss~ Actually I wanna post this entry last night.. But I was too tired and I slept early. So now only I got the chances to post this out. You guys want to know why last night I am so tired? Hehe..ok. Now I tell you guys.

Actually since coming back from Umrah. Mak Lang kept saying that her back hurts. She fell on the stairs during Umrah. At first we tought it was only minor sprain but she really suffered whenever she want to cough or sneeze. So my mum n I decided to bring her for X-ray lah..

My mum actually planned to do it here in the local government hospital. By I insist on bringing Mak Lang to Kuantan, to a Hospital swasta la. Kuantan Medical Centre or also known as KMC. We arrived there around 10 a.m.. I help to register Mak Lang at the counter. Later, we go to A&E section. I accompany her into the doctor's room. The doctor suspected that she might have cracked on her back ribs. So then we went to the X-ray.

We had been waited for nearly one and 1 hafl hours before the x-ray result were done. We then take the result and consult with the doctor again. I am surprised when the doctor said the ribs were cracked! Thank God that it is not major cracked.. She had be given some medicine. And we can go back. After that, me and my mummy decide to bring her to the mall for lunch. Here some pictures for yesterday!


Here my mumy!

Mak Lang with the ice lemon tea!


We had our lunch at Chicken Rice shop!

Menu baru! Ayam serai wangi!

Sedapnye mak lang makan! :)


-no caption-


Mummy's favourite! Pai Tee

Sape berani? :)
Tapau sushi!



Me at sushi king!


No comments:

Post a Comment