Sunday, June 19, 2011

.:rEadiNg:.


Hi guyss! this is my third entry for today! :) Well actually I want to tell you guys about this one little hobby of mine. :) Kalau korang nak tau! I loveee reading very mucchhiii!! :) hehehe.. Best.. I am not that choosy la. I read almost all type of books.

In month break ney aje. I read 3 books suda! Alang-alang takde ape-ape nak buat kan. Hehehe.

1. Reread novel 'Kau Kekasihku'

2. Reread novel ' Sejuta Impian'

3. Buku mama 'Indahnya Hidup Bersyariat' -yg ney sikit g tak abeh..

Either it is Religious, Novel, Documentary and even Bibliography! :) I dont care! Sbb I love them too much! Whatever type of book, there is still knowledge inside. Kan? :)

But now, I am currently reading this book:

-A Doctor in The House-
-The Memoirs of Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad-

This book tells us about the journey of the fourth Prime Minister of Malaysia. It have so much lesson in it. And it teach me a lot about life. Even I didn't finished reading it yet! :)

This actually is my Aunty's. But since i am the one yang banyak free tima. So I baca lah! Seronok tau! :) Real life experience of Tun's were write down. It gives me inspiration to go on with life and to faced with daily problems. Thanks Tun! :)

1 comment:

  1. hi, i found this post thru google & used the book cover 'A Doctor in The House' in this post. i've linked back to your blog.

    http://myselfdiary-anna.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-review.html

    ReplyDelete