Sunday, June 26, 2011

.:GettinG.Older:.



Hai guys... :) thanks for those who reminding me that I am getting older! Huhuhu.. As now I am already 21. I think I am free too make decision on my own. :) I had to learn to stand on my own feet. *I had start it since I enter matriculation last time*..

Huhuhu.. For me, ages just a symbol. It was just number. :) What we think and our on state of mind decide who are we today. :) Kan? 27.Jun.1990, the day I was born. I want to share with you guys my births story.

Hehe, among us, Mummy said I am the one who eager to see outside world. Haha. Mummy takes few hours to go to the hospital and doctor then bring her to the labour room. Mummy insisting that she really want to gave birth but the doctor said it other way.. When the doctor step out from the labor room, the nurses take the places.

When she is trying to put on her rubber glove, my mum suddenly scream and puffff! I am out. hehehhee.. Mummy always laughing when she tell us how each of us were bringing out to this world. :) As the four of us, all didnt really like to drink milk. Accept for my younger sister.. Mummy said that is because the other three of us stop drinking milk around age 1 or 2. So we didn't really like it..

As for our childhood memory that I have been telling before. I will keep it as the most beutiful moment that ever happen in my life. They will be the most precious thing that I will never forget. I will be kept perfectly in my mind. In my heart.

As for friends, they come and go. I had once declare one of them as my best friend ever. But now she also want to leave e behind. Maybe it is fated. That I am not good enough to be one of her friend. I am not qualified. I am going to back off. It's hard for me, but I will try. Because she will never announced me as her friend anymore.

It's ok. Because for me, loosing one friend doesn't mean that I had to stop living life. But it rather means that I have to stand up. I have to widen my scope so that I can see that other friends were there for me. So that I can realized that there is more who love me then those who hated me. I come to realized that and i dont have any reason to be sad lagi.

I decided to move on. Not hoping for one person only. I love them who love me. I don't care those who hate me. :







No comments:

Post a Comment