Sunday, June 12, 2011

.:FatEeN.FArHanA:.

Sorry kakak! For the late entry. Actually I am going to post an entry about my siblings on their birthday! *touching tak?* hehhe.. seriuosly wehh.. I am making this for them tauu!! Tapi dorg read it or not to depends la! :D

Now am going to stoly the moly about my elder sister. Actually her bday was on 30th May. But lambat sket entry nrey dbuat! *bz laaa! tp buat jgak!* hehe.. me and my sister only one year diff in age. She is 1 year older then me! *saya muda OK!*teheeeeeee.. as usual..we grow up together. Lari-lari tgehter, jump-jump together! teeeheeee!! tp ktorg byk bebeza tau! ngeee.. :D

first..cuba la try bukak kitorg punya certs file! hehehe.. Her's is full with those soccer, futsal, badminton, and macam -macam game lagi la dia join! as for mine! haha.. Believe it or not? penuh dgn certs for academic activities! haha.. Lain kannn? hahahaha.. takpe2.. :D

But we are somehow have lotsa things in common jugak!

contoh:: we love our mom! hehe..

We both play tennis! hahaha

We go to the same school! hmmm..

what else ehh?

sokay la..tp yg sure.. I love her.. and i love all my siblings! My papa n mama too!!

Love*Love*Love

No comments:

Post a Comment