Saturday, June 18, 2011

.:Daddy:.

Guys.. Do you know what day is today? Hehehe. Yesss.. You were right! Today is Father's day la alls! hehehe.. So, what's your father's day activities? Hehe.. Celebration? :) Makan-makan? Jalan-jalan? :) As for me, if nak celebrate besar-besar pun. Not everyone is here. Only me la among the other four. So nak celebrate pun macam takde hitt je. Plus papa plak working far away from home kan. So maybe the celebration we should Done it another day. :)

As usual la, BBQ party after abg is home nanty. :) All celebration in one night. hehe.

As for my daddy. He is a simple minded person. But sometimes, can be sangat cerewet person. *especially about hygine!!* hehehehe.. Every time I faced any problem, he will be among the first that will call me and ask about it. He can help me as much as he can. :) Sometimes, if he doesnt has much work to do.. then he will give me a ring and we talk nearly half an hour! :)

But in time when he is busy, he might not giving me any calls. I understand his job. He needs to be there when he was called. His job were sometimes need him to be on-call for 2 3 days. Sampai ade mase kadang, he just step in the house, and duduk-duduk, he get a call and make him has to rushed back to his office.

Sometimes, kesian tengok dia. He is such a great father. :) There is once when the world were walking away from me, he mas there, standing with a smile. He always said this.

:" Caa.. *he give me the nickname* You must remember that daddy is always here. I dont bother about all the stuff.. But for all my child, I will always be here"

Yerp. The text really touched me. :'( After I rply the msg. He immediately call me. I really love him. I do.

As for today papa. :) I with all my heart wishing you Happy Father's day. Thanx for being such a great father. :)

-xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment