Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HappyEidMubarak!

Hye semuaaa!! Past few days I had been super busy that I didn't have time to even update my facebook status.. Ape lagi nak mengarang entry kannn?? Hehehee.. Since this year will be the first year I become the so-called 'Family Photographer'.. Then the camera dah mcm gummed to my hand and I only put it down when I need to angkat makanan atau cuci pinggan.. Huhuhu... Should me and our brother be the photographer. But then abg ta dpt turun for raya..Jadi I'm overtaking the job.. I tried my best to give out the best shot.!

It ain't de perfect raya for us. Seems our abg were not around. But we try our best to cheer mummy, daddy and our family out! Giving out our best and be helpful when ever needed.. It might not be the most memorable one. But still it will one of those sweetest one!! Let picture tell you guys the rest la keyhh!!

Here :

Jumpa lagi lain entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment