Saturday, August 20, 2011

aMustDishEveryFastingMonth

Hye guys.. Tadi mase tgah tgok2 blog update..I saw few of them were posting about dishes they craving for during raya.. Some of the dish can only be found during fasting month (Bazaar Ramadhan) and the others sometimes is common food or dishes. As for me, tentulah I got few thing that I LOVEEEEE to have during fasting month.. Sebenarnya I'm a puding freak. Tak kesah la Puding raja ke (Famous kat my hometown, Pekan and it is super duper delicious!!), puding buih ke, puding roti ke.. puding caramel ke, puding cocktail ke .. Hehehe.. Mmg seriously SAYA GILA MAKAN PUDING..I admit that.. Hehehehe..


1. Puding trifle

Puding ney ada three layers, (Base=kek gulung, center= custard, top= agar2 kosong with cocktail mix fruit).. Mummy like to buat this puding for me. While others were asking for cendol or nasi ayam. I lebih suka minta mama buat puding trifle. And to be honest. My mummy really a great cook! :)


2. Soya milk

Hehehe.. Ney pun juadah yang wajib gak ade with me tyme bulan puasa. I either drink it with grass jelly, or just drink it barely. Actually I started to love this soya milk when one of our relatives (Pacik Mat) sell soya every time there is pekan sari or Pasar tani.. But lately my cousy said that he has not being well. So I prefer Seasons Soya Bean Milk. ^^~


3. Cream / custard puff..

Hehehe.. Cream puff is one of our siblings favourite. Abg yus, k.farah, me and ema really love to eat this thing.
4. Ketupat Sotong

Haaaa... Ney mmg kesukaan family kitorg.. From my daddy, mummy, aunt, siblings, kitorg semua sangat suka mkn ketupat sotong ney. Wanna know about it? korg tau kan what ketupat is.. For this dish, sticky rice were put inside the squid. It then were cooked in coconut milk and were it together with it. Mummy usually make this dishes twice or three times along puasa. And we really enjoy it..!

5.Agar-agar (Jelly)

Ney yang warme hijau tu agar2 sntan...

And this red one is plain red agar-agar. It usually make from rose syrup and it is super duper yummy!


All of the above is my favorite food and I usually have all the above during one month of ramadhan.. But I didn't mean that I ate all this thing sekaligus on the same day, I selang seli la lain2 tiap ari.. Heheheh... K lah.. sini dulu!

No comments:

Post a Comment