Friday, August 19, 2011

KebahagianDalamPerpisahan!

Hehehe.. Guyss! Apa khabar semuanya?? hehehe... Sihatt??? Sedar tak sedar today is our 19th day of fasting. Time sure flew that fast kan?? And I didn't notice at all that I actually had recover myself and be the old me again..!! But today.. I'm going to made this very last post about YOU just to let YOU know that I AM SO OVER YOU!!!. And today I really feel that I had truly understand the inside meaning of the "Kebahagiaan Dalam Perpisahan" songs (Shahir AF8)

Seriously. When I sit back and listen to it for few times. Haihhh.. This song is truly meaningful lah!! This might be the last sad song I will ever heard.. *Kunun bha kauu!!* Actually there is "something" I saw today and it really make me smiles. Hehehe..

Petang tadi. I went to Bazaar Ramdhan to but some foods la for breaking fast. Once I masuk je kawasan parking I saw this one kancil and at one glance I could say whose kancil was that. Hahhaa... *terer takk??* Start situ pun, I dah takde perasaan dah.. Dalam hati mase tu ::

"Lantak kau la weh... Kisah plak aku..Nak hdup ke hape ke"

Then my sister tarik me.. Ask me to buy something. After buying all the thing we want..ktorg pun jalan2 la.. I bumped into him 3 kali bolehh?? Tapi my face showing the same reaction la..

"ADA AKU KESAHHH????? Kau jalan ngn pompuan kau rase kembang sayap la?"

Haa...pernah dgr tak lirik lagu tuh?? Kehh3.. Tp lirik tu kan pasal artis.. The one I told ney was a COMMONERS... Yeahh..It truly is.. Siap aku bleh gelak tgok lagi boleh tak? BERBALOI-BALOI aku kenal perangai sebenar dia cepat... Berlagak baik siall!! Hakktuuiiihhhh!!! Then I try to look at his face la.. But then I feel it was total wasted! MAcam tu jugak.. Takde berubah jadi KimHyunJoong ke, SongJongKi ke.. Kekkekekekekekekke...

I am so over you la. Getting sick plak looking at your face. BOLEH GITUU??BOLEH KAN AJE!!!!!!!!! Bhahahahahahahhahaha.... Then sampai kat umah.. I think it over and over again. The more I met people like you.. The more I like to see my tapak kasut.. hehehe... Tu lah My 'so-called' kisah KEBAHAGIAAN DALAM PERPISAHAN..

You actually teach me to be careful on choosing my future life partner. You teach me that a people like you were so not worth it. You teach me that a person like you should be avoided. And for that I thank you. :) I dah berjumpe dgn kebahagiaan after being apart from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment