Sunday, August 14, 2011

Friends.



Hye guys... Jarang da I actually wrote kan.. Takde, harini saya nak cerita pasal kawan-kawan saya yang saya sayang.. I really really appreciate those know how to appreciate me.. Bukan those who like to use me for their own sake! I do have that type of friend too. Do they really eligible to be a friends? A friend in need is a friend indeed. Do you even know that?

I've work really hard for u to appreciate me as one true friend. But you take it for granted. I even fooled myself by being loyal and honest. You didn't appreciate it even a single pieces! Shit! Until there is when I feel that I had wasted all those years while being your friend! Do you know that?




This fit you well! And that's it. I AM SO ABOVE YOU!!!

*************************************************************************************


And for those who always here by my side. Who always help me to wipe out my tears. Those who always hold me in their arm an said that everything will be alright. Those who always with me comforted me during my hard time. I really appreciate you guys.

Yesterday one of them were in bad condition. She cried with me and I'm glad that I actually hold her tight in my arm. She let everything out. She told me everything. I spend time with her. Listening to all her stories. There is once things like this happen. But we can only cry together over the phone. Because I am so far away.

But I do promise myself. No matter how, I will try my best to be with them. Distance will not going to be the reason. Thought miles lies between us, we are never far apart, for friendship never count miles, It's measured by the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment