Wednesday, October 5, 2011

OhBody.! -PartII-

Heshhh... Kusut..Kusut..Don't know why but my leg won't to co-operate well with me today. What is happening to you dear leg.? Is everything all fine inside? Huhuhuhu.. Have I tortured you that much that now you are actually pledging for rest? Huhuhu. Ok lah I'm giving you one day off but please be well tomorrow keyh. Praying that you will be just find. Huhuhuhu..

Today I'm forced to skip one morning lab and the evening tutorial pun seem impossible for me. *jalan pun jengkut2 weisshh!!!* Haihhhh... Hopefully there will be someone that willing to help me nak pergi klinik this evening. *praying* Sorry dear leg. I have too bring you to see the doc. Yeahh.. *sape suruh nak sakit time2 org tgah nak bz* Hahahahaha.. That's mummy suggestion and I'll go for it. No worry. Praying that it's just a normal cramped and medicine will help to sooth you. *Praying again* aminnn...

The funny things is that I asked one of my friend to help me inform the lab's instructor about this. *since it was not our lecturer in-charged* Then the instructor replied was like :" amboii.. banyak sangat pergi shopping ke?" *doommeddddd!!!* Hohohohohohoho.. Sir.. if do pun nothing cn be done dah kan? I won't forced this leg of mine to walk all the way there.. *dah lah lif rosak!!* Nak panjat tingkat 4 dgn kaki yang in super duper 'GOOD' condition neyh? I'd rather stay here in my room and let it rest for this one day.! Huhuhuu

Then still have one tutorial to be passed up this evening. But nak buat macam mane kan.. Kaki I must be given a good rest or else dia akan merajuk lagi don't know for how long. *nice* hahahaha.. I don't have the idea also why is this happening. To make me feel better. Yes I think it was because I use it too much this time around and it was too tired and now demanding for a good rest at home. Ok lah darl. Have a nice vacation keyh. I have rubbed you with the sunscreen *balsam* and get tanned *get well* soon okeh. This evening I'll try to bring you to a spa *clinic* session.. hahahaha... :)

Bahagianye kalau bleh positif maca ney hari-hari.! And for those friends.. Don't worry about me too much k. This leg of mine only demanding for a one day vacation. InsyaALLAH will be back to business tomorrow.! Have a nice day ahead.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment