Saturday, October 8, 2011

LuckyToKnowThatHe'sMyFriend

This morning I actually thinking on posting a new entry. But I keep thinking over and over again still I don't what to post about. Until just now I decide on posting this entry about this one friend of mine. :)Hehehehehe.. Seriously. I'm thinking that why on earth all this time I didn't saw him as a friend. A real friend who always be there for me. Yes. A friend that inspired me on study. Inspired me on not giving up life. And inspired me on continue being a strong girl in pursuing my degree.

He is actually one of the most humble friend that I ever had. Yes. If we see him roughly. He is just a normal person. A student who carry his laptop and books here and there. Studying. Focusing in lecture. Yes. He is smart, good-thinker. And in some other way, able to inspired people just by his humbleness. *I don't know if he ever going to read this or not* But I'm writing this down as an appreciation towards what he had done for me. A friend like that I think I never had before.

By just one looked. I could expressed what he want to tell me. *No heart feeling action* Just inspired. Still remember there is this once. *During the start of this sem* When I'm totally down. Yes. Seriously at the very bottom of the earth. I text him. Seeking for advised. Seeking for some words from him. So that I could stand up again. Be strong again. And started to walk the path again. He replied we me with quite a long text. *Isinya biar lah saya je yang tau* I read his text for a few times. Trying to digest all hi words. I read it one by one. Line by line. And suddenly I can feel something inside me.

The spirit that slowly grows. The sorrow that slowly faded. And the way he expressed his words. Even without knowing his real expression while typing all those words. But I'm sure enough that the words were sincere and the sentence come from a true friends. I do stand up back from the fall. I become more positive for each passing days. And study seem to be lots more lighter then before. I remember when the day after, during the class when the lecturer were still not coming in. He give me this one kind of looked like asking :Are you ok friend?.. Hahahaha..I don't know since when that I learned to read other's mind or maybe because he's a friend that really have the sincerity in helping me that I can understand what he want to say.

I just sincerely bowed my head down giving him a sign that I am ok and there's nothing for him to worry. Yes. He is one of a kind of friend that I had been searching for all my life. *tiba-tiba teringat lagu brothers* hehehehehe.. I'm not kidding man. I really appreciate it. I thanks ALLAH for granted me with this one friend. Which I know will be one of my inspiration through out my final year here insyaALLAH.. I'm blessed. Syukran Ya ALLAH.. ^_______^

No comments:

Post a Comment