Friday, October 14, 2011

Chasing away those fats!

Haihhhh..!!! Seriously feel that my weight were incresing vigorously.! What to do. Now that everything were already in front of my eyes kan. If before have to walk all the way to cafe library for brunch or lunch, and later walk back to SKTM for classes. But now cafe SKTM have fully worked and we just walk few steps, eat, and later sitting back in class. Same with hostel's cafe, if before we had to go all the way outside for dinner or lunch, climbing all those stairs. But seems the cafe now had been fully worked, we only go there for lunch and later go back to our house.

TAK BER'EXERCISE' LANGSUNG!!!!!! heshhhh..!!! then selera makan tak macam nak tinggi plak kann..!!!!! Aduiiiiiii..!!! Tensen lah macam neyh..

*tu lah manusia..tak pernah bersyukur.!!* Dah ade yang dekat bising.. Dulu kene jalan jauh hari2 lagi lah bising! Abeh mcm ne??? Haaaa.. Jawab...!!!!!! Mane pergi spirit nak kurus tahh..!! Ehh pempuan.!! Kau tu sakit..!! Sedar diri sikit...!! *lalalalaalaalalalalalala* Sebenarnye senang je kalau dah ade determination. But then I'd rather staying like this and healthy then being skinny but sakit.! Hopefully the blood test result will turn out well.. Huhuhuhu.. *praying over and over again* Then after the result had come out only I'll figure out what to do next. If I'm truly healing from the disease. Then I'll start a very strict diet+exercise routine again.! If not means I've to figure something else out.. *sigh*

Please..please.. Jangan sakit lagi..But still those fats need to be cut out. Because it will make u fall sick too..!!! I'll do it slowly by not give my body too much pressure.. Anyone with great idea how I can make it tak? Hahahahahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment