Sunday, October 2, 2011

OhBody.!

Huhuhuhu....dah jarang dapat post entry banyak2 macam before.. Now I wanna story2 about myself..!! Hahaha..*tanak baca? Tak suruh punngggg* hahahahaha... Hmmmm.. Actually me myself pun taktau what is happening to me... :( Why I easily become sleepy lately.. And it's disturbing my study time lah.. Wahaiiiiiii...!! Plisssss..!!!!

Maybe because of the weather too. Still need sometimes to adapt myself.. I do think about having nescafe back. But on second thought. I cancelled it. Nanty kang tak pasal sakit lain yang dtg.. I do not planned on consuming much caffeine lahh.. Since I know it will give me huge effects later on.. *migrain* huhuhuh..then kalau dah macma tu lagi parah la nak study kan...

Oh my body.! I really hope you could resist all this and co-operate well with me.. Only for this few upcoming months and I promise to give you the best rest during mid semester break and even during the sem break later on. But now, I just pray that you could give more effort in helping.! Please do resist my new style of study.. And please adapt to it faster.! Since we need to do much more things after this..! Pliss syg..!!

I didnt have the intention to make both of us fall sick or even become too tired. I do give you much rest kan.. But still why did sekarang you easily get sleepy ney? We do have a very nice sleep everyday. Plus after starting drinking hot milk every night our sleep time have become so beautiful. Ahhh..Maybe lack of exercise kan? But I'm afraid that doing exercise might make you become more tired lahh..! For now, I couldnt help. Have to sleep.! Nyte..!

No comments:

Post a Comment