Saturday, October 29, 2011

Keep Fighting!

Hye all..!! Had been very busy lately. Next week will be the most busiest week owh! Huhuhuhu..

31st Oct- Midterm Data Mining and Advanced Computer Architecture

1st Nov- Midterm Web Technology

2nd Nov- Midterm Computerized Security System

3rd Nov- Submission of Final year project draft 1

4th Nov- Midterm ICT Project management, submission of GUI Project 1 and assignment 2

*doommmmedddddd!!!!*

It will be a 'non-sleeping' week for me. Hohohohoho.. Trying to give out my very best. DOn't wanna let mummy and daddy down. I seriously have to work something out. Seriously. Huhuhuhu. This week will be followed by unwanted weight gain, acne grew! Ergghhh!! *tak suka*

Seriously just now when skyping with mummy dia dah tegur. What's wrong with your face? Haiya mummy..*stress ba ituuu!!* Hahahahaha... Paham saja lah anak mu ini juga sangat merinduimu..!! *nda sabar suda menunggu raya haji!* That's y I said I'll give all out. Sebab I'm going back to my hometown by the end of the tiring week!! Hehehehe.. BIG SMILE FOR THAT!

*cant wait..Muka eksaited habishabis*

Special thanks to my lovely brother for buying me the air tix! :) -credited-

Hmmmphhhhh.. So I'm going to give my 110% energy and effort to finished this upcoming week.!! Then treat myself with the one week holiday with mummy, daddy, the siblings and all.! Hehehehehehe.. Sampai sini dulu ahhh...!! nak sambung study neyh....!!! Tata dear darlings!! ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment