Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just A Simple Quick Update

Hye guysss..!!! Wondering if anyone miss me? hehehehehehe.. Actually this few days had been busy with all the exams and project that need to be submitted before the mid-semester break. Huhuhuhu. Congratulation to all those things that I now realized my pimples were emerging more and more for every single passing days. And I'm gaining weight due to lots of snack intake during my study time. *CONGRATULATION AGAIN INCIX MID-TERM!!*

Hohohohohoho.. When all this business started, seriously, *I mean really seriously* I started to miss those past 4 months holidays. Huhuhuhuhu.. Where my life was like heaven. Having mummy and everyone around. Just sit back and have those enjoying time. HUhuhu..But now here I am.! Struglling with all these books and notes and projects too!! :( I hope as a group, we could finished our project before this upcoming weekend so that we can solely focus for mid-term exam for the whole weekend.

Straight one week of mid-term and projest submission. And I can't imagine what I'm going to turn to by the end of next week! Hahahahahah. Zombies? Pandas? Hahahahaha... But it seems that I'm giving my all out since I'm going back to my hometown for the one week holiday! *yeaayyyy!!* heheheheheheeh... *muka bahagia seorang saya!!!* Lalalalalllalalalalalalala.. Ok lah. For now I've to offline first. There is still much things that is hunger for my attention. Promise will try my best to give out updates for my beloved blog. But if there is nothing that means I'm seriously busy.! Take care peeps! Love you guys! -XOXO-

*I'm strong enough because of mummy, daddy and those awesome siblings of mine! Wait for me ya.! Willl be with you guys in less then 10 days!*

No comments:

Post a Comment