Friday, October 7, 2011

UnderneathTheSkin

Hahahahahahaahah..funny wehh. But in the same time worrying if it going to bring any effect... Hohohohoho.. Actually I've realized this thing happening to me since last few months dy. But I thought it was actually just a normal thing and I'm experiensing becaue I'm too tired or holding heavy thing for too long time.. But then lately it happen again and again and the movement were like faster then before.

The vein around my elbow *bawah* keep moving even me got to see it movement and feel it pumping or looping inside.!! It can even be seen from the outside. It's kinda creepy wehh.. Hahahaha.. And It's still moving actually when I'm typing all this. Was this normal? Hahahahaha.. I think it kinda funny lah kan.. Because it looks like there were one whole bunch of people head banging inside.. *knock2..! are you doing some kind of gig down there?* Hahahahahahaha.....

Hopefully this got nothing to do with any serious illness. And it will fade by time.. *hopefully* K lah.. I think I'm going to start with my my works now.! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment