Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Raikan cinta.

 Hye guyss... 
Ramai ke yang buat maksiat dimalam Konon2 valentine tuuhhh? 
Huhuhuhuhu..
 Alamat nye bulan 11 nanti penuh la surat khabar ngan berita buang bayi bagai... kan3?
 As for me, I dont need special day as valentine
 to expressed my feelings towards all those people that I love.. :) 
For me, everyday is special if we know how to appreciate the one 
we love and cherish every single moment together..
And the one we loves,
doesn't mean couple/boyfriend/girlfriend/teman maksiat.
It can always refer to those who close to our heart.
Family.
Friends.
Siblings.
Buddies.



This big hearts were specially for the most important person in my life.
My beloved daddy and mummy.
We cherish every moment that we had together.
Always show our loves.
Despite of places and times.
That's y the 'konon2' valentine days was just another ordinary days.
Yes.
Ordinary.
Because we share loves everyday.

And these 3 hearts belongs to my siblings
My rock stars.
My crime partners
We fight alots.
We laugh a lots more.
We cry a lots.
And yet we enjoy our childhood as much as we could.
And we involve in many problems since small
But our togetherness will always able to solve those problems



And all the hearts above belongs to those friends
That never fails to be there when I'm in need.
That always have their words to console me.
Treating me like their own siblings.
Letting me to share their experiences.
And we do creates lots of good and bad memories.

I love you guys. Forever in my heart. :)
You guys were the most valuable yet sincere lovers that I've ever meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment