Thursday, February 2, 2012

2012 Wishlist..

Finally...decide to update my blog with this post.. Here are my 2012 wishlist.. *ada lah putera raja baca* hahahah...


1. Grading!

After 3 years of studying and torturing my mind with all the coding and thesis and other things..It's time for me to get the so-called haunted scroll..!! Semoga semua dipermudahkannn!!


2. Samsung Galaxy Y

Heeeee,,, After Blackberry..this is the phone that I dream of having.. Pleasee...!! Reallt want it!! Huhuhuhu..


3. Ipod Classic

Weeeeehuuuuuu..!!!This can surely satisfy my lust towards music and songs.. Hehehehe.. *mama please baca this one* HIGHLIGHTED!!


4. New watch..
It have been almost 2 years that I last buy a new watch.. And above is my favourite watch!! *ade sapa2 baikhati nak hadiahkan takk?*


5. Speedlight
                                                
My baby canon want this so much! *and so is it's owner* hehehehehe.. I really want to grab on of this.. huhuhu..


6. 70-300mm lense
I've wishin for this lense sejak bezaman lamanyaa.... Tapi hargamyaaa.... *mampu ternganga je lah oiyy!!*


 7. Beg baby yang baruu!!
Heeeeee..!! another accessories for my baby canon! I actually want the EX one.. since it it fully lathered. Tgok lah nanti macam mane.. *hahahahahha*




 Heeeeee... Thats all... Lalalalalalala.. ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment