Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's all about final year.

Lepas nie hidup dah taktau macam mane lagi.. Dengan terpaksa amek extra credit hour nya. With the ongoing thesis lagi and for sure study lagi.. plus dgn settle hal2 pasal praktikal lagi.. Memang tak terkejar rasanya.. Ney belum betul2 masuk sem lagi.. Result for last sem pun belum dapat lagi... Keputusan dari pihak Ptptn pun masih dalam ketidakpastian. Haaakanayatakudahbungabungacintaaa!

I regret that I'm not putting my 100% effort for the earlier semester. I know I can do it but I'm just too ignorant and no I'm regretting it.. I wasted lots of my time doing nothing and didn't study.. I envy those from my batch that were able to get flying colors in study and yet they enjoy their teenage life as well.

Maybe my own time management was wrong from the start. I really want to enjoy those time and yet strive for my studyl But I don't know how to do so.. Hope this sem will be far more better...

No comments:

Post a Comment