Sunday, February 5, 2012

Al-fatihah adik.

All this time, this label contain only people who inspired me through their writing, through their strength. And who can ever expected that today I'm writing about someone who I had knowned in my real life. He is my world's close friend younger brother. He just sit for his SPM examination and didn't even get the chances see the result of his hardwork effort.

We might not be really closed but still we do have our own memories too. Right? There is time when we able to talk freely, when we make jokes of each others, when we do laugh to the fullest and enjoy the time.. But that was years ago, when I'm still in my high school and you were just a little boy.. And as time passes by, we become awkward to each other. Time do play their own roles and make us become total strangers. But still, without a long conversation or teasing each other, you never fail to give me sweet smile when we met.

But today, 5th February 2012, you left us. In the most tragic way that we can never imagine. Getting a call from your kakak telling me that you involve in an accident didn't really shock me. But once I heard about there is one person who died in the accident my heart automatically beats faster, and the third call where your sister were crying so much, I know that there is something happen. And yes, your kakak cry while telling me about you. Whatever she was before, just know that she loves you guys very much..

I'm not good in expressing feeling. That's why I choose to write this. Once hearing about the news, I rushed to your to look after the other. Maybe people will see that there is so much difficulties, but as far as I can see, you were chosen by HIM right on the birth date of our beloved prophet, Nabi Muhammad S.A.W... HE loves you, that is why he choose you. And upon hearing from your sister that you were smiling while arriving home, I'm a relief. At least your face doesn't show that you're in pain. At least, you're giving them the best impression before going far away.

I dedicated this post to you because for me you are as much as a little brother that I've always wished to have. Just know that your mom, dad, kakak, and the others really love you very much. And they were very strong to send you away. Be happy and might ALLAH place you among the people that HE loves. Amin..

Al-Fatihah Ahmad Saiful Nizam B. Amer Nordeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment