Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blast yesterday.

Hye guyss! Sorry I didn't make any entry these few days. Had been very busy running errands. Going here an there. And yesterday was the best day that I ever had since holiday started. I went to Kuantan with my best girlfriends and have a great day together. We first had our lunch at OLD TOWN before going to ECM for movies and shopping..

We decide to watch Chronicles since my other friends tanak tengok cerita hantu.. I nak tgok Kum2.. Tp sebab ikut kata major, so terpaksa la korbankan kum2 and go for Chronicles instead.. Quite a nice movie.. About superpower and benda2 yang seangkatan dgnnya.. After habis movie ktorg jalan2 around2 ECM sbb Tina nak carik kasut.. Me too actually tp keep it for my self first.. Hehehehe..

Then I just get myself a watch.. Dah lama teringin nak beli jam..Ney baru lepas.. After adek Tina finished their movies, we set to Teluk Chempedak.. Before sampai sana, ktorg singgah to my aunty' house to take some things and later we head to TC.. Dekat TC lagi lah kelakar okeh.. Kalau kat Sabah me suka lari daripada anjing, sini lari dari monyet.. Hahahahaha.. Monyet situ sangat ganas and main kejar2 org.. Hahahaha.. Sementara yang bedua and bertiga tu smangat2 amek2 gamba bagai me and Fahila went to McD for some evening snacks.. Hehehehehe...

After tu ktorg gerak balek Pekan sbb nak kejar Gemersik Kalbu last episode.. Hahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment