Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Quotes Part 1

It have been ages since my last post. ait? Heee.. Been buzy with lotsa stuff and thingy. Have a little time for my own social life. Ney pun actually tgah working on assignment and preparation for tomorrow's quizzes but curi masa to make new entry.. *wondering if anyone out there missing my entry?* Perasan sudehhh.. Hehehe..

For this entry, I've decided to make some change in my label. Label yang photography tu akan dimasukkan sekai beberapa gambar yang mempunyai quotes2 tersendiri, this is inspired by Jejari Runcing and seems that the idea is overloaded dalam memory otak aku hence I'm going to spilled it out here. Some of the quotes is fresh from my own otak, some were quotes from others and some were the combination of my own ideas and combine with existing quotes. :)

Down here ada 2 sorry sebab baru sempat buat 2.. Too busy with my study and FYP sampai takde masa nak buat photo walk pun! *pathetic me kan? no social life at all! Tu la bahan yang sering digunakan oleh sang abg untuk hentam aku* and jawapan aku? :ADE AKU KESAH? hahaha,, Opps.Ooppss.. dah lari tajuk.. hehehe..okeh continue with my explanation. Since those photo were originally taken by me and during my owh photoshoot session, hence I will put all those pictures with quotes and the fresh from cammy photos under the same label. Start with the 2 picture below! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment