Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I treasure them much. :)

Hye guys. Not so long after my last post right?
Actually been very busy with this and that but manage to steal some times to make new entry. :) 
This entry is all about those people I love. 
That I met here in Sabah. 
Those who never fail to lend me the hand to help,
Their shoulder for me to cry on.
Or at least their ears to hear me. :')
I treasure them as much as I treasure my ownself. 
The picture below is taken during the time I'm here
From the first semester until now. :)


Nahhh...Muka suci lagi baik hati sebelum bertukar jadi sekarang. :P



Ni actually berangan2 jadi mcm siti nak nyanyi lagu Nirmala. Background dancer je kurang.





Haa..Ney jgn ditanya kenapa. Ada cerita disebalik kejadian.
Lokasi Kejadian: Watson 1B



Haaaa...yg all black lady tu bapak payah nye nak amek gamba dia. Introduce u, wawa n ziqa. :)



Haaa.. Ney si panjang ngan si.... #unmentioned. hahahaha..During Family day Intech :)



Okeh. Bab makan serah pada yang pakar. Again MPJ. :)




Here, my 2 lovely dear darling, my friends, my buddies, <3 :)




This is during our outing time. Love them both to death. :)



Here.. Miss World. :) Anne..



Again, I think my laptop disk space is 85% occupies by their face. :P Amie, ziqa.



From left: Marta,Ziqa,Mag2,Amie. During our girls day on semester 5.
Location: Shangri-La hotel lobby




On our way back. Dah macam nak buat cover album kan? :P




Ney dah tak tau kenapa masing2. Berlagak duduk hotel konon. Puihhh..



You wanna know something guys?
Each time I scroll into our pictures.
And reminiscing about the memory we created along the three years journey here.
The first time that come into my mind is.
"Will we ever get the chance to go through all this again?"
Can we re-create the memory the for the very last time before we going to start with our own path?
We're you guys gonna appreciate all this like I do?
The most scariest question that pop outtaf my head is.
Are any of you guys gonna forget me after on?
Yes. That's the scariest question.
But as for me,
As long as my brain is not damaged,
Or I didn't yet fall into the 'deep sleep'..
I'll always remember all those memories that we had created.
You guys were one of the most gift given by God, for me.
This promise I made. 
Even if I lost my mind, I'll surely kept you guys in my heart.
So that even if my heads knocked and I forget the other things.
But deep in my hearts, I always know that I had once know you guys.
The beautiful treasure that I ever found in this path I've chosen.
The people who teach me the real meaning of friendship.
The one who appreciate me for who I am.
And cheer me up when I'm at my worst,
Always be with me when I'm at my best. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment