Saturday, March 24, 2012

Haziq Ilyas in action!

Hye guys! Today I wanna u guys to meet with my little hero. 

Hye olls! My name is Haziq Ilyas.
U can call me ajiq, ilyas, yayash.
Or u can also call me by my most famous nickname
Encem Boy! >.<

Scroll down for more story about me! 
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Assalamualaikum! Ana ustaz dari Arab.
*mana tasbih hilang ney*
hehehe..Budak ney pandai solat tau! Tak caya??
Sila tengok the next picture!

Jejengggggg!!!

Mimik muka tu yang penting..Tu tanda khusyuk habis tu.. :P
Hehehehe..Anta tarak percaya?
Banyak lagi kelebihan lain yang ana ada..
Seee?
Saw in that dragon printed samfoo?
Hehehehe..Wanna see some og my taekwondo move?
Did u know I help Ultraman the other day?
 
*tipu la kau dek.. Ultraman gerak setapak adk mencecet lari berpuluh-puluh tapak!* 
Hahahahaa.... Next?
Did I mentioned that I'm the most fierce tiger?
Rawrrrrrrrrrr!!
*tapi npa tiger bawah ney comel betul?*
And this tiger prefer cracker then meat! Hehehehe..
Om nom nom nom nom...

Tiger ney kemain lentok lagi yee!! 
Next please!
Okeh! Down here pun ala-ala tiger gak..
Cuma belum tumbuh lagi those leopard spot. Hehehehehe...

Next?
Here. 
Meet my lovely ....
ehem2..
kemain yayash! >.<
Hehehehehe..
Wanna know something my dear?
I love you both very very very much!


Hope both of you will succeed in your life.
Always praying the best for both of you sayang ku! >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment