Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mid-Semester Break

Mid-semester break..
Others were planning to go here and there..spending this very last semester with friends.
And me?
Here, with books and notes and thesis.
Yes. Like my brother said I don't have life.
Padahal this is my teenage life.
Yet I'm struggling so much with books and notes.
What a wasted teenage life right?
I should enjoy it more. =,=''
But for me, this will be meaningful sacrifice when later I'll be able to see a smile form mummy and daddy during my graduation day.
That's the imagination that I'm having right now.
That make me strong to go through all this days.
I'll surely make mummy and daddy proud of me.
And also you my love. :)
I know u also expecting something from me right sayang?
Having you by my side during these time had help me a lot.
Yes darling.
Even when u jadi mangsa kemarahan I.
U jadi tempat I lepaskan geram.
U'll always able to cheer me up and pretend that nothing happen.
*eh eh dah lari topik*
hehehe..
This is only the start of the mid semester break.
I'll be crazily busy starting tomorrow.
Have to go back and forth to faculty and do my thesis.
After this mid-semester break then half of the testing part will be considered done!
Can't wait for that.
I'm planning to spend 2 days in SKTM and another 2 days in SSS
Hurmmmm..Pray to ALLAH that everything will run smoothly.
Now I've to get back to my thesis and books and notes.
Gonna give you and update later when I'm free
Much love. -xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment