Saturday, September 24, 2011

ImissHisWords.

Huhuhuhuhu..whenever I think back about him.. I feel energized. His words were really impressing and I really hope to read from him again. But that seems impossible since he had already not in the same world with us. I love to read what he previously wrote from the scratch. Don't know why I didn't felt a slightest feeling of boring or tired. When reading his words, I'm somehow inspired inside.. Ya ALLAH, tempat kan lah dia dikalangan hamba-Mu yang beriman..!

His every pain that he expressed were really felt every single time I read 'em.. Thanks to ALLAH that I'm now granted with health and that was such a blessed. For him, pain give him no reason to give up life. He carried his responsibility as a good muslim and never failed to impressed his readers with all his life experienced. He never once stated any of those 'hukum' without giving out a rigid quotation from Al-Quran and hadith. Being analyzed to have cancer during his few steps of becoming a real doctor didn't give him much effect in continue pursuing his dreams.

His wills and determination really inspired most of his reader out there. And me is one of them. Seriously, I don't know him that much. But his words make me feel like I had know him for years. I really hope that there is a chance that we can meet up but he passed away before it could happen. But getting to know him through his blog were more then enough. A small man with a big heart. That is him. Even he's scared with the disease that he got, he endure it to the very end and deceased with full respect and du'a from us, his readers, his followers or what ever name it takes..

Just to let u know that even after your deceased, your words were still giving others inspiration in fighting for their life. It's not greed. It's just hope. Al-Fatihah untuk beliau... Semoga beliau ditempatkan di kalangan org yang beriman di sisi-NYA..

No comments:

Post a Comment