Friday, September 16, 2011

ImishMyLittleAngel

Wuuuaaaaa..!!Looking back at those picture of Gia.. I tink now I seriously missing her.. Wuuuu... Her mom said that Baby Gia da kene cukur.. Dah botakk~ But still I can't see her.. Uuuuuuuuuu... Sedih ney.. I bet after this even if I go back. She won't recognized me either.. Waaaaaa...!!! lagi la sedihhhhh.. Wuuuuuuu.... Na naness... baby.. I mish you so much.. Really wish that I can hold u and kish u right now.. Huhuhuhuhuhu.. Sorry akk tak g tgok baby before going back to Sabah. Akk busy handle too much things.. Huhuhuhuhu.. Agak2 t akk balek lagi Baby Gia still ingat akk tak..?? Still want me to hold u tak?? and take u to walk around the house.. Or just lepak outside baby's house.. baby u love the sun kan? when it shine on your face Baby Gia will smile also. and the smile was as warm as the morning sun..

Huhuhuhu.. And then when I lay u down kat tilam... U will struggle wanna get up.. wanna play and wanna being tickles.. U will laugh as much as u want.. I mish those laugh too baby sayang.. Huhuhu.. Bila la kita dapat jumpe lagi kan sayang.. My little angel.. i truly mish you.. Akk wish to hold u sumore.. And put u on my lap.. then we play cak2.. hehehehe..u will smile and to one extend u will laugh out loud.. Miss to hear those laugh... Haihhh.. How've u been sygs?? Ade kene cucuk lagi ke? But baby Gia were ok with it.. Dua kali tgok dia kene cucuk and she wasn't crying at all.. even after being injected she didn't experienced any fever ke ape ke mcm baby lain..

Tp bila dia kene fever atau tak sedap perut, habis la.. Ibu dia pun kene tocer sama ta dapat tido.. Asek nak kene hold dia je. Asal letak je nanges.. Hehehe.. But still dia jarang nanges.. Cuma aritu after quite long time kita tak jumpe when I come. baby nanges.. huhuhu..tepi kejap je.. After sometimes dia da ok.. Dia jenis yang sangat tau masa mandi dia.. Dia sangat suka air.. Cancer baby la kate kan.. ehh ye kee? I think soo.. Hehehe.. Bila da pukul 6 gtu, dia merengek2 nak mandi... nanti da mandi ok la.. even mandi ngan air sejuk pun dia tak nanges..hahahah... She's quite a tough baby u know!

Be a good girl my little angel. Dont let ur mom worry about you. Led a happy and healthy life. And I seriously mish u like hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment