Saturday, July 2, 2011

.:a.Day.To.reMember!:.


Hai guysss! :) How's your day? Doing great? Hehehehehe.. It has been quite some times kan that I last entry. I am kind of busy and I am stuffed with soo many things to do. I didn't get much times to spend with my friends. Because of doing and handling house thingy.

They do have few so-called reunion and call me over. But then I am not in Pekan la pulak! Going to here and there make me feel dizzy. However last Friday, I do receive an invitation from one of my best friend. She want to bring to celebrate my birthday *its actually at 27th June!* hehehe.. But still, I appreciate it so much! Better late then never kan?

And on the same days, I got a call from my 'adk Angkat'. Actually this is our first time to met. Even she is actually a junior in my high school. :) I love her.! I know, I already had a very cute nice, adorable sis.. :) But tak salah kan? :) She also want to invite me to hang out and have some chilled time together!

So, I had come out with a decision that we are going together in one car! hehehehe.. Here is som picx from that day. :)





Having lunch @ MamaChopPapaGrill!



Teeheeeee! While waiting for tht movie. We snap2 la!~



Hehehehe.. One more! Love you!~



A little treat from my sis!!



Chocolat Ice-Cream with Peach, Strawberry and Chocolate chips topping!



Oren, Vanilla and mango ice-cream with peach, strawberry,gummy bears and chocolate chip!

No comments:

Post a Comment