Monday, July 4, 2011

DearBaby..

Hai syg.. how have you been? Are you doing fine? It had been such a long time.. kan? since we last meet up.. It's not that I don't want to go and meet you. I do hoping that I will be given a second chances to met you again. And you uncle. To apologized. To rewind everything and correct my wrongdoing.. I am really sorry.. Till now sayang.. I still hoped that I can meet you lagi. And hold you tightly in my arm..

How's your condition sayang? Were you still a regular patient in KMC? I hope not. I pray for you that you don't have to go back to that placed. So be healthy dear baby. Be good! I have plenty of your picture. Some were send by your uncle, (in those days la) and some I take it from your mummy and your macik.. :)

I had 0nce ask for your mum permission. And she said yes. :) (so akk amek manyak2).. You know syg.. I had only one lil sis that is only few years younger then me. I always dreaming of having more younger sis! :) Then I will love them forever. Since I only have one. Then I tend to fall for other babies easier. That including you! ^___^

Eventhough I only play with you twice, and able to hold you once ( Susah nak dukung dia!).. But I will never forget the time we spend together. It might be short. But it is meaningful! I hope that I do have the strength to upload your picture here. Huhuhuhuhuhuhu.. Maybe we will never meet again.. So long dear baby sayang..

-Knowing you in a very short time had create me a lifetime memories-

No comments:

Post a Comment