Monday, September 17, 2012

UMS.

Being there, I learn the true meaning of friendship. I'm not really good in expressing myself face-to-face. So everything, I write it down here in my blog. Hye guys, I don't know how many of you would be able to read this. I just wanna thank you for always being there when I'm in need. Supporting each other like siblings. Those moment we had spend together, were one of the most precious moment in my life. Those I intends to kept as on of the sweetest moment in my life.

The very first time when I arrived there, all alone by myself. No family to supports me and everything was new. The environment, the peoples. From there, during the orientation week, I'm able to get to know those friends. Some were still are up until now. One of the person that I love the most. Kak Neesa. She take care of me right a real sister does. Oh ye kak! Congratulation for your engagement!

Then, slowly my friendship circles enlarged. Getting to know each and everyone of you was a very precious gift. :) Ziqa, Amie,Marta, Annette, Mag2, Ceng, Wa, K. Imel, K. Kas, K. Ijan, Ann. Erghh. I lost count. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment