Thursday, June 25, 2015

Motivation is medicine.

It's going to end soon and no doubt that the thought of quitting had been running through my mind for few times. 

Stress study, alone and away from family dgn a few family problem yg dtg bertimpa-timpa. My spirit seems to diminished, blown away from time to time. 

But then, setiap kali rasa nak jatuh, setiap kali rasa down. I seek for advices and opinions from others. Mostly my sv and my fellow lecturers. Well, they had been through the same journey before. Of course pengalaman dorg berkoyan koyan.

Well. Motivation is the best medicines. I even go to the extend to visit psychologist and counselor from other uni! Bunyik mcm propa kan. Tp betul. I did it. Friends and families were the strongest support system. No doubt. Tp jgn diminished the power of talking to strangers. 

For me they made the best listeners. They dont know you, or your family. To their eyes, you are just, well, you. They dont judge (most of them dont, some just love to judge you despite of knowing you for merely few months/weeks/days)

But yes, one thing that i come to learn through this journey is the powerful loge among strangers.. And some of them remain as a friend/ big sister for me until now. 

That's it for now. Gotta to move this lazy bum and finished my paper! 

More sharings in the future (since that i already download the blogger apps to my iphone. Hiks!) 

Till next time!
Love mucho. 




No comments:

Post a Comment