Monday, January 9, 2017

2016 -- Part 1

It's been a year since I last posted any entry. Life had been disastrous and 2016 had witnessed too many thing happen in my life.

From success story, to broken heart, 2016 surely had been overwhelming for me.

Lets skipped the long (read boring) part of the story. I'll just summarized everything into one post before I start 2017 with another wish of being active on my blog (every early of the year though) cait!

So, what happen in 2016?

1. I graduated from UiTM with my Master in Information Tecnology (Mummy is so proud of me!)

2. Broken heart (ah it happen all years though)

3. and by end of 2016, I kicked started my career path at SEGi College Subang as an Admin Officer. (they said to be able to get the lecturing position, one have to be equipped with massive industrial background) okay. got it.

That's all.

Looking forward to a more active-blogging in 2017. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment