Wednesday, January 11, 2017

2016 -- Part 2

Before I fully moved myself into 2017, here's a last post on 2016. Looking back at 2016, seriously man, IDK how I even survived! Haha! The worst of 2016 have to be the moment when I entrust my heart, my life (for the first time of my entire life) to someone who didn't even worth it. And just watching how my trust crumble to the ground, it hurts me -- TWICE.

But hey, I came back stronger apa, and that can be considered as fair lah kan? Walaupun I doubt myself to ever put my trust in human being anymore (okay, exaggerate sangat, meh!) haha..

Okay enough of speaking about my stupidity. Let's move on to the brightest achievement -- losing weight. haha. (Okay, my Master is one of it, but considering that I was supposed to grad in 2015, so yeah, let it be the best moment of 2015).

Losing weight. All my life, memang saya gemok. Masuk sukan sekejap2 turun then balik makan, naik balik. Dulu I always blame the gene

"nothing could be done"

"it runs in the blood"

Well, 2016 had taught me something. SLOW METABOLISM MAY BE CAUSED BY THE GENE, BUT UNHEALTHY EATING HABIT IS NOT! LAZINESS TO GO OUT AND TAKE A WALK IS NOT!

Duh! that fact really hit me hard. Hence i start my weight loss journey. and guess what, under 5 months, i lose a good 15kg ! side effect of a healthy balanced lifestyle? hmmmm not much..

I just feeling healthier, my jeans were downsized 3 times smaller, i gained more energy, I managed to love myself more! hahahahaha

Guess I'll start sharing my weight loss journey punya story tak lama lagi.. Siapa nak ? ehe!
Okay, let's just wrapped 2016 up already. I'm done living in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment