Sunday, January 20, 2013

Convocation. :)



ah yes. this happen a few months ago.
orang kate dah basi, saya kata biarlah.
right after the convocation ramai sgt yang post gamba convo
That's why I choose to post it a lil bit late. 

211012
A memorable day which I will never forget
It's a reward after 3 years of struggling with books and notes.
After 3 years hard work.
It really paid-off.

A million praise to Allah.
Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.
Thank you Allah for such a great blessed.

A thousand thanks to mummy and daddy who always be there
in time of suffer and joy
who teach me and raised me up so well.
for guiding we through the path of life.
for giving more than I ever deserve
Thank you. Thank you.

the same goes to my 3 other half.
which always support me despite of the distance
who always be there when I need someone.

and to my dearest lecturers.
who teach us and never tired of giving us knowledge.
who guide us through the hardest path
those who enlighten us during our darkest time.

and to my fellow friends.
3 years will never be enough for us
its a very short time for us.
but time doesn't really matter
thank you thank you.
for always be there when I need a shoulder to cry on.
always too kind to lend me a helping hand.
and those memories we had spend together will
i promise that i will cherish it for life time.
thank you again. from the very bottom of my heart.
insya-Allah. We will meet again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment