Monday, January 21, 2013

2013 wishlist.

Yahhh.. I know its kind of late to post this entry up.
I have been working on it like since 1/1/2013
But I just cant think anymore of what I want for this year.

..and while typing this entry I still ask myself what I really want. haha.

Let me now begin with my 2013 wishlist.

1. Of course will be the well being of my dearest family members. I'm wishing that each and everyone of them will lead a happy and another success year ahead. Wishing ALLAH to blessed my dearest parents with good health and long life. Berdoa semoga rezeki setiap dari kami dipermudahkan In Sya ALLAH.




2. A JOB
 

I just finished my degree and now looking for a permanent/part time job that can help me to earn money. wuuwuu.. Yeahh Nowadays susah nak cari kerja.. So that I decide not to stick only to my degrees and looking for a job that related only to my course taken. *because I dont think I can perform well either* hahaha. I'm going to apply in any available post/department so that I at least can gain knowledge and also experience. Wish me luck guys! :)



3. MY OWN CAR

FYI, I already reject 2 job offer because of the -own a transportation- and -willing to travel- issue. Seriously I'm like "I dont have any problem about travelling and all because I do really like to travel." But since I only have a B2 license hence it is too impossible to travel by bike. ait? Takkan dari KL nak travel p Penang naik motor? Keras la wehhh!!! >.< So I'm aiming for this. Hehehehe... 



4. HONG KONG DISNEYLAND




One of the places that I really want to go. Sebab? I'm so in love with Mr. Mickey. :) Yes. Sangat sangat! If ada peluang nak travel oversea than this will be my first choice! 


5. AN ISLAND


Been in Sabah for 3 years and I already go to many island. But this time I'm aiming for oversea's. hahaha..Gambar tu dekat Maldives which is extremely impossible for me. *unless ada anak raja ke anak dato' ajak kawen* hahaha.. Tak kesah lah even bukan Maldives pun. Crabi dah cukup baik. Hahahaha...



6. COMPACT CAMERA


Those who know me will know how was my passion toward photography. But I sold my DSLR because it's just to big to be carry and sampai tahap malas nak berusung. So I'm aiming for a compact camera and Lumix memang my favorite brand of camera sbb is produce a very beautiful picture. Mula mula had thought on aiming for Samsung Galaxy (SG)  camera but then I already have my Note and SG camera tak boleh tukar lense. So I shifted back to Lumix. 



7. BLACKBERRY BOLD 3


Hahahaha...tamak seh perempuan ni.. Well what can I do? I'm just so in love with BB.. But one thing that made me worry sekarang is.. Bold 3 still ada jual yang firsthand punya ke? Sebab last year around June when I ask those dealer they said that BB Bold 3 maybe dah tak keluar yang baru. huhuhu. 



8. IPOD NANO



Nahhh.. I am a gadget freak... and due to my forever addiction to music, I really wish that I could owned one of these ipod. But I still prefer the old design. Huhuhu. anyone? 



9. TRAVELLING




The picture cuma sebagai hiasan but still there are few places in it that I really want to go. Macam Paris, Rome, London, Tokyo...I have to made lot and lots of money to achieve this dream. Hehehe.. But before tu I want to tawaf satu Malaysia dulu. hehehehe... :D





No comments:

Post a Comment