Monday, August 13, 2012

Raya Countdown

Pejam celik pejam celik.
Eid is just around the corner oiy!
Weekend ney dah raya!
WeeWuuuuu!!
I guess it doesn't suit my age for me to be cheering like that. Ait?
Who cares?

Hahaha..

Again, abg will not joining us for this raya. haihh.
It's his call for duty.
So what else we can say.
I think this is our second year raya without him.
God bless you abang!
Take care and just know that we miss you very much!
>.<

This year raya, I can say that it gonna be quite happening.
Cousins, aunties, uncles.
Macam biasa lah berkumpul.
And kak echa is coming home for Raya! WeeeWuuuu!!!

Ok. Excited melampau disitu.
Apa-apa pun wait for my next update. Ya?
*fateen berangan macam blogger hebat yang follower sentiasa tunggu hapdet*
Kesah plakk? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment