Monday, August 13, 2012

Al-Fatihah....

This post is specially dedicated to my beloved, missed most auntie. Who had already left us for more than 3 years. Al-fatihah.

She passed away when I'm about to enter University to pursue my degree. During her life time, I usually spend time at her place, from there that I become closed to her only daughter and sons. She keep asking me to visit her at her place after she moved into a new house. But, its on the day she passed away that was the first time I step to her house. I'm sorry Encik! I had always wish that I'm big enough during that time so that I can visit you on my own, without others worried about me. But I'm too young for that. I'm sorry that I only came the day when you left us. I'm really sorry.

Just know that I love you the way you are. You, the one who had never failed to lend me some of your spirit when I'm downed. You're more or less like a second mom to me. *You are my mom's sister after all*

I'll always remember our fasting memories when we're on our way to visits Kak Echa at her uni. When we breaking fast inside the car. The special menus you cook everyday when I', staying with you. The open house that I attend. Oh auntie! I just missed you very much!

I still remember the time when I'm about to go for dentist during the fasting months. You were there, making the Almond London Cookies. And I run away from the dental clinic. Mama was so angry that she don't wanna take me anymore but you both convince me that it was nothing to be worry about. and i have my dental surgery on that day.

I missed you auntie. Like no word in this world could ever describe how much I missed you.. If only be given a chance.\, I really wanna hug you again. But now that seems possible, what I'm capable to do  was only to send over prayers and du'a. Semoga encik sentiasa didalam lindungan dan pelihara ALLAH. Sepanjang hidupmu tak pernah mengabaikan Tuhanmu, semoga kasih sayangNYA berpanjangan untuk encik dan semoga DIA sentiasa menempatkan encik dikalangan Hamba-hambaNYA yang beriman. Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment