Sunday, July 8, 2012

Travelling

Now, me busy with works and practical things. Suddenly one of my officemate come upon and asking me about Sabah and travelling around Sabah, will it be fun? Yes, After explaining everything, they decide to plan on a trip to Sabah. Me, bearing the responsible to booking tickets and other accommodation. While scrolling into Air Asia, *my favs travelling company* I found that there's so much promotion being held and today there is "Last Minute Raya Promotion" Oii! Pergi Medan baru RM 99.!! Tak ke mood nya terus macam nak booking masuk bilik air menangis sorg? Travelling anywhere new would be my very first passion. Sungguh tak tipu! Saya suka berjalan, even if I'm to backpacking alone, I know I can really take care of myself. I really wanna do some adventure of my own! Cuma halangan nye sekarang, satu je. $$$$$$$ Kaching kachingg... Fulus takde.. Hahahaha...

If I were given chance to travel below would be the place of my interest. :)

First haruslah tempat tujuan para Khalifah ALLAH yang beragama Islam. Sungguh, sini impian saya terukir, Umrah atau yang wajib iaitu Haji. Sini sy sandar cita-cita pertama sy kalau nak ke luar negara dan berkemampuan. *Semoga ALLAH permudahkan.*




Second, Istanbul,Turkey. Antara tempat terawal menyaksikan penyebaran agama Islam. I've started to grow interest in this place sejak pandai tengok Jejal Rasul each fasting month. Sungguh, hati jatuh dengan keindahan Islam di negara ini, Istanbul khusunya. 




The next place that I've been imagine was Perth, Australia. Saya suka dengan keindahan bandar ini dan dalam masa yang sama still maintaining the beauty of its nature. I'm impressed yes, I would really have to travel to this place. I'll work for it..




And it feels incomplete lah kan if going to Australia and not visitting Mauritius Island. Impressed with the beauty and calm expression given through this picture. :)




Talking about beaches and islands, this was the first Island that I have fallen into. Caledonia Island. The beauty of the beach, the island itself yang sangat cantik and mesmerized!




Third Islan that I really really wanna go was Krabi Island, Thailand. Just look at this picture, would anyone can say no just by looking into this picture? :)




Lastly, this island. It may sound funny but it have become on of my favorite Island since I'm a kid. Hawaii. Hehehe. :)



Enough talking about island, jom melawat bandar2 yang saya teringin sangat nak pergi. This, dah terpahat dalam kepala+hati. Seoul Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanna try to spend nights here. Really wanna enjoy my day here. Want to see the Korean culture, their streets and their peoples. Can't wait for this to be a dream come true. *Dear future Husband, would it possible for us to have our honeymoon here?* Oh My~!




Opps! Missing one of the "Must-Go-Island" in my planning. Jeju Island!!! Here I comeee!!! Ehh? Hahahahaha... This, must work hard for this. Must mean harussss!!!!!




What is attracting me about this place was it architecture. :) Hallstatt, Austria





Hehehe. This seems childish right? Tatau lah kenapa nakkkk sgt pergi sini. :) Maybe sebab Mickey Mouse was my forever boyfriend? :D




Another "A-Must-Go-City" in my List, Tokyo, Japan.!!!!!



Haihh lah kalau ada lelaki yang berkenan kat aku, nampak aku punya listing ney semya komfem mencicit lari 100 meter. But its ok, sy bukan jenis yang melipat duit future husband saya. If I really wanna go, then am gonna use my own money. Unless kalau it was him that wanted us to go. :) So dont be afraid eh. Your money is safe sebab sy bukan jenis yang bergantung harap pada duit lelaki. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment