Friday, July 6, 2012

Irma Hasmie Weds

Sincerely, this is the first time I ever being mesmerized with an artist weds. Simple, nice, added with the beauty and charming bride and groom. And this will be the start of new labels in my blog. Sila bangga notice kak Irma. Eheh. Plus bila dah berjinak-jinak dgn wedding photography ney, I'm automatically fall for this one. Maybe sebab Irma berhijab. Yes. Tambah keayuan dia. 

After hearing their story, I think this prove to myself 'something' and saya dah tanam sepenuh kepercayaan pada kata kata Setiap yang berlaku tu ada hikmah dia. Bukan sy tak percaya langsung sbb sy pernah juga mendapat hikmah disebalik satu kejadian. Cuma ini bukti sbb I've been following kak Irma since dia berlakun dalam Cinta Fotokopi lagi. Hehehe. 

Okeh lah enough with all this mumbling. Again. Congrats Kak Irma and husband! May you both leads a happy marriage till Jannah! 

Credit Gambar: Oh! Bulan, Beautiful Nara, Rotikaya






No comments:

Post a Comment