Monday, July 9, 2012

Homemade Campak Campak Salad

Thinking of making new labels so I decided that after this gonna blog about all the delicious food that I encounter. Ehehe. So, for the first entry under this label, let me tell you guys about this delicious little temptation of homemade salad. Since I made it earlier this morning so I don't have much time to do the dressing where I finally ended eating with mayonis + black pepper. So, what do I campak campak (throw in) inside? 


Green leafy salad
*
Baby Tomato
*
Broccoli
*
Ayamas Popcorn Chicken (I need some protein too!)


That's it, and it turns out into a very delicious tempted homemade salad. I left everything in raw condition except for the broccoli (boiled for 5 minutes) and the popcorn chicken (fried until golden brown). Mix it with mayonnis and sprinkle a little mashed black pepper. Now it's so ready to be eaten! Yummm! Added up picture for the above menu. Oh ya. Since been told earlier that I don't have much time to prepare for the dressing than I only eat this with plain mayonnaise with black pepper. *Think already read this kat atas. LAntak lah.* ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment