Sunday, July 8, 2012

101 Cravings

The why and the because I'm posting this was that 
1. I'M REALLY CRAVING
2. I'M HUNGRY!

To be honest, I'm hard-core food lover. *that explain the exponential increase in weight* Sigh. 
But who cares? As long as I can eat. Hahaha. Below were alot few things that I've been craving for. Each with their own reason.


1. Chicken Cordon Bleu- Blame my sissy for this. =,='' Went to SR for lunch the other day and yes you can say there's really not much choices of food. Sissy order this as me macam biasalah Spaghetti Meatball and grilled mushroom chicken for mommy. And yet, now I;m craving for this. :(





2. Grilled Sirloin Steak- Yes. Ini memang sudah bertahun nak makan tak lepas-lepas. Actually been wanting for this since the last time when cousins said wanna have a dinner at Steakhouse in Damansara. But the plan turn into ayam penyet dinner since not much wanna eat the steaks. Arrghhh... Saliva melting!





3. Caesar Salad. Yes. I know it was very easy pun kalau nak buat sendiri. Plus bahan pun not really expansive. Cuma takde kesempatan dari segi masa lagi. Tengok lah this upcoming weekend. It's possible to be done during weekdays. Cuma nak bergerak to buy the stuff tu ya rabbi! malas amat!





4. Pavlova. Imagine a slice or meringue with white creamy toppings covered with all sorts of fruits sliding into your throat! Oh my! Where can I find this? Anyone? :(





5. Chocolate Fountain. This usually being served with a chocolate fountain in the middle while surrounded by various kind of fruits, ice cream and sometimes cookies. Tak pernah jumpa lagi benda ney. May ada around KL but Kuantan I'm not really sure.





6. Milky tea. But I prefer coconut compared to pearl. But if it was mini pearl, then I'm so in to it! Sejak balek dari sabah, not a single drop of milky tea yang melalui anak tekak. Kalau kat Sabah bersepah benda alah ney.. hmmpphhh...





7. Bento. Homemade lunch box stuffed with various kind of veges, meats and also rice. Ohoiyyy.. Dah la tengah lapar neyy!





8. Baskin Robbin Very Berry Ice Cream. Hmmm.. No words can described how much I want this. 






9.Jajangmyun or also known as Soy-Sauce noodles. Well-known dekat Korea. I really wanna have a taste on this.





10. Kimchi Fried Rice. Sebab dah pernah makan kimchi so now I'm craving for this. 











No comments:

Post a Comment